Thursday, November 14, 2013

at one year...

here are photos from our sweet girl's first birthday...







the biggest thanks to our dear friends and family for all their support this year...
and there is the birthday girl, with those cheeks, those eyes, that hair, and that expressive forehead...
thank you christina, your photos bring tears to my eyes.  thank you for capturing this day!

miss maeve, on your actual birthday you woke up, we sang a little, we took hobbes for a long walk, you got some birthday rest, we met dad for lunch in town, and then we went to the art museum.  we snuggled a bunch and played a lot before bed.  i played you the audio of the moment you were born...you were fascinated by the crying baby...and my darling that was you! how is that possible?

what a year!  what a wonderful and amazing year!  you have brought so much joy into my life. thank you thank you thank you.  happy birthday, maevey d! onward to year two...

2 comments:

  1. yay! such a cutie, little maeve...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have free time, which is rare, I read two blogs: Momastery, and yours. They both make me happy. I've been looking forward to Maeve's one year post for a while now. Jill, you are such doing such a wonderful thing here. xo Meg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails