Thursday, January 24, 2013

a jog...

on saturday, i handed maeve to o, laced up my running shoes and hit the road.  i ran from our house around little john island.  i haven't ran since august, but i told myself i wasn't allowed to stop or walk.  i did it and it felt bad/great.  i was sore on sunday, but not horribly so. it felt nice to move like that again.

i'm looking forward to more miles on the road, more walks in the woods with my woobies, a few yoga poses at mom and baby yoga, and sit-ups when maeve is doing her tummy time (it only seems fair, right?).

going outside, let alone to run, during this cold stretch is insane.  going to the mailbox is tough enough.  so for now there is a lot of dancing in the house.  pandora has been playing non-stop.

the thought of going running with maeve in the stroller in the future has me so excited...you know for the flat parts!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man...you just made me realize that yes, I should be doing more (ahem, I mean any at all) sit-ups. Now is the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails