Wednesday, November 7, 2012

we're home...

{the sady scowl}

posting will be sparse as we settle in at home.  it's hard to simply be without my eyes welling up...this is what life is all about.  i keep looking down and i can't believe she's ours, that i am a mom, and that we get to spend every second of the next three months learning who one another is.

two last quick things...
o is the best. the. absolute. best. we are working so well together as we figure out how to hand her back and forth, burp her, feed her, swaddle her, and how to be parents. i am so blessed.

and hobbes is adorable with maeve...sniffing gently, smelling her blankets, my clothes, and laying close by.

we are well.

4 comments:

  1. oh, jill and o, what a bundle of sweetness. can't wait to meet her. thanks for the photos. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jill! I love her name! And I love checking your blog to see what you have been up to. I am glad to see that you are enjoying life in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her. Love. She looks so much like you here- I'm not sure I would call it a scowl, but maybe just the 'serious' face. So much love to all of you OXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails