Thursday, November 8, 2012

she's a lover...

our first full day at home is winding down and o is nestled in bed, hobbes is splayed out in the living room snoring, and maeve is beside me in the co-sleeper catching some zzz's.  i'm headed there next, but wanted to tell you all that your comments, emails, and texts are a special part of our day.  please keep them coming.  as we navigate this completely unknown space, seeing your names pop up on my phone and in my inbox reminds me that while we are on this journey that is distinctly ours that we are certainly not alone.

as we settle in we're finding peace in feeling what we are feeling, loving each other, and just living in the present moment.

what's bringing you peace right now?

4 comments:

  1. so little...so sweet. i am looking forward to more photos. :) between you and posie, i am getting my baby fill...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, fall is bringing me piece even as the leaves fall off the tree. And my family so very much. And friends like you. She is beautiful. Hope to see you both soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing you guys are home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails