Monday, August 6, 2012

mrs. dyer...

i kept my maiden name after o and i got married, but this weekend i was mrs. dyer.  i bought some white onesies and my mom had given me some muslin blanket/cloths.  i was ready for my first dying project. here we go.  i mixed my supplies...
i took over the kitchen sink...
i let my items soak...
after rinsing the items, i hung the items outside.  do you see all the fun i had?

o took this photo of me out the window with my little teal onesie...
this morning i washed and dried everything.  i was giddy.
i certainly learned some things about dyeing (and there are some pigment spots on the onesies) and i had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!?!? I had NO idea you kept your maiden name. Oops! Phew, now I don't have to have the stressful mental debate every time I write you name of "Is it 'Dyer' or 'Dwyer'". Loved your crafty weekend project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails