Friday, May 25, 2012

life lately according to iphone photos...

i was just scrolling back through my iphone photos and realized they do a pretty good job describing what has been going on here in our world.

my friend brought me these baby bensimons back from france.  they hurt to look at...
hobbes has been loving the summery ocean air, especially as we come over the bridge to our house...
a kind co-worker brought me a bundle of lily of the valley, which smell like what i imagine heaven smells like...
mr. lazypants lounging in the yard, waiting for some action in the neighborhood...
a flat of plants that are in the ground and containers all around our house.  the yard and gardens look awesome.  yay summer...
the jeopardy board we made for a co-worker's farewell party after 22 years with our company...

dogs, plants, babies, and games!  i'm off today for an extra-long long weekend.  today i'm going to run a few errands, do a craft project (stay tuned), eat a yummy lunch, and just relax with my growing mid-section.

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are ridiculous.....I'd look at them hourly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails