Wednesday, April 25, 2012

brimfield (for a second time!)...

it's official...christina and i are going to brimfield antique show again this year! we will head down for the may show, as little pre-birthday celebration.  i'm not looking for anything in particular this year...yet.

i'm excited to have hours with my friend in the car, to see my aunt and uncle who are kindly letting us stay with them, and to just wander for hours amidst piles and tents and fields of both treasure and trash!

photo credit

2 comments:

  1. Oh,you're going to have such fun. This will be our third trip to Brimfield. We are coming from Texas. My best friend and I went on a bucket list trip three years ago and fell in love with it. Last year we returned with two of my grown daughters. We leave the Texas heat on Saturday, May 5th for nine days of girl fun. If you'd like to see what we did during our last trip, please go to my blog at
    www.ohgoodie-ohgoodie.blogspot.com

    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails