Monday, January 2, 2012

i'm off...

happy 2012!  i kick off this year with a trip to asia...i depart tomorrow for seoul and shanghai.  i can't wait to tell you all about the trip once i get back.  i'll be flying lots, blogger is censored in china, and i'll be busy working...so i'll be back on the blog at the end of next week.

i will have access to email...so [hint] maybe you should email me a little blog post of your own once or twice next week.  what do you think?  i'm for it...are you?

email me: thisblogifollow at gmail

photo credit

3 comments:

  1. CHINA!?!? I had no idea...so cool! Yes, blogger is highly censored there...as are a lot of things. I can't wait to hear all about it! Eat some donkey for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Have fun. Eat well. And if you hear from me, you'll know why :)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I hope you have a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails