Monday, September 26, 2011

our ceremony...

photos from the wedding have started rolling in and so far this one is my favorite.  we kept the ceremony simple with an aisle made from stones.  i walked in with my dad to an acoustic versions of the song such great heights by the postal service (played by my friend ryan).  we wrote the ceremony.  we laughed and we teared.  i'd go back and do it everyday of my life if i could.  then we were married!  i also love this photo of us walking out...
i'll share so many more photos over the coming days, but i wanted to share these that are so very special to me today with you first!

photos by the ever talented kari herer photography!

2 comments:

  1. Jill - you were such a beautiful bride! I am glad that you had such a great weekend. I wish you and Oakley the best! I look forward to seeing more pictures so keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely bride! (and o looks pretty smart too...). i just went over to kari herer's blog to get a sneak peak...love! (and i love those "love me" glasses...so awesome).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails