Wednesday, August 24, 2011

banoffee pie...

last night i talked to my dear friend abby on the phone.  she's in my time zone...until after our wedding!  chatting on the phone got me so excited to see the green family.  i can't wait to meet her little guy, ezra!  i also can't wait to catch up, do crafts, listen to ryan's music...oh and make a banoffee pie.

banana + graham cracker crust + condensed milk boiled until it makes toffee + whipped cream + chocolate shavings = banoffee pie.
abby, you ready?

2 comments:

  1. This pie sounds amazing!! (and looks amazing too!!) would love a taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I haven't had banoffee in wayyyy too long...I can't wait!!!!!!!!

    By the way, my mom sent Ezra a package to Cambridge that arrived today, that just happened to have a little sweater vest and tie in it...yay!

    Can't wait to see you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails