Monday, July 25, 2011

signage...



we've been collecting the perfect pieces of driftwood around little john island and i've been busy making signs for our wedding.  i'm pretty proud of the overflow sign, because i made it outside at dusk and was getting attacked by mosquitos.  i've made a few others, take a look...

for parking (looks like a child wrote it)...
for the wedding venue...
oh driftwood...so pretty!

i'm also dreaming of driftwood sculptures with christmas lights wrapped around them.  sounds sort of hideous, but i think i can make it work! i'm on a crafting bender, which is healthier than my recent ice cream bender.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Custom Banners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails