Monday, June 6, 2011

going for a ride...

lately any time a car door (or trunk) opens hobbes jumps right in.  it's sweet.  this guy loves riding in the car...or even just relaxing in a parked car.  on sunday night, christina and andrew came over for a bbq.  when they got ready to leave hobbes wiggled his way into their backseat...
i think the jumping in cars business is the combination of a potential adventure, general excitement, the prospect of getting hang his head out the window, and food motivated crumb hunting.  all this talk about dogs and cars reminds me...if you haven't already, you should read the art of racing in the rain.  i read it while in vancouver and loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I am reading that book right now and I am obsessed! It is hard to pay attention to my child when all I want to do is read :) It is such an insightful and touching story. Doesn't it make you wonder what Hobbes is thinking even more? xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails