Tuesday, June 28, 2011

a dress...

on saturday i arrived home to a mailbox full of goodness.  three things actually.  first, was a sweet note and magazine from a friend in dc.  she saw the short dress on the front and had to send it along.  thanks drea!  i was just thinking of drea and her family earlier that day when i walked into the space where our wedding is going to be because it smelled exactly like their house on cider hill road.  it took me back.

next was a postcard reminder for my upcoming teeth cleaning.  hooray...i love going to the dentist!

and last was this simple package that contains the dress that i am 93% sure i am wearing for my wedding.  the remaining 7% depends on the potential wonders of a pair of spanks.  i'll keep you posted.
speaking of posted...leave me a comment or send me an email if you want a little love delivered to your mailbox.  have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. i always love mailbox love... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um hello, but who wouldn't want a little love delivered to their mailbox?? count me in!! p.s. we bought our tickets yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails