Wednesday, May 25, 2011

so this is what i'll do with my yarn...

united colors of wood & wool stool
i've made very little progress on my sweater/shawl since my trip to colorado.  it may take me a while to finish!  in the meantime, i think this is a lovely and gorgeous way to store yarn and decorate a space. 

i love love love the top two shelves...aren't the colors just perfect? lately yellow, khaki, grey, and shades of white have been catching my eye, oh but blues and greens sit deep in my heart.  what about you?  is there a color that just feels like you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,
    What's your mailing address?
    In answer to the question, "Don't we just love the top two shelves of yarn in the cupboard", my answer is "YES!!!".
    I've recently started knitting and find it to be the most comforting activity.
    Love your blog,
    Karen Livingston

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails