Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i'm curious...

i've made the decision to put the big writing project i've been working on on hold until for a few months. it was a wonderful suggestion by a friend. for the past few months, the project has been overwhelming and i haven't been inspired to work on it in the way i want to. so, i reread all 135 pages last week and then i put it away. i am not allowed to touch it until after my birthday. it feels freeing.

i'm taking the next three months to work on the writing that feels exciting...books for kids! i have a bunch already started, some that i first started over five years ago.

so, i'm curious...what was your favorite book as a kid?

4 comments:

  1. My favorite (still) is the Giving Tree and Shel Silverstein's poem books. I also liked the Lupin Lady and Corduroy. When I got older it was all about The BFG, Charlotte's Web and The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I think I loved all books as a kid. My new favorites include pretty much any book (especially the pigeon series) by Mo Willems. I also love "I Feel SIlly Today" by jamie lee curtis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueberries for Sal and Jamberry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails